[SML] [EXTERNAL] Seating platforms

Jeffrey Kanyuck JKanyuck at Harford.edu
Tue May 12 14:59:15 UTC 2020

I personally would go for 4x8 just to give the audience more room to move when the masses are seated.
I sucks bumping into the knees and back of heads when moving through an audience.
I used Wenger style for a 10 year stint and have used Stage Right since. The Wenger compacts into a smaller area, but, the Stage Right is easier to set up.
Jeff

________________________________
From: Stagecraft <stagecraft-bounces at theatrical.net> on behalf of Bill Potter via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2020 3:54 PM
To: Stagecraft Mailing List <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
Cc: Bill Potter <bpotter at sps.edu>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [SML] Seating platforms
Howdy 'Listers,

We’ve got some capital dollars to spend on some seating platforming for our black box (so I can toss the old/crumbling 4 x 8s) and just checking the hive mind for what brands/manufacturers folks like, don’t like, etc.

I’d like adjustable, light and sturdy. Probably looking at a dozen or so 3’ x 6’ (to start).

Thanks!

Bill Potter
Arts Technical Director
St. Paul's School