[SML] Seating platforms

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Thu May 21 23:34:12 UTC 2020

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 10:47 AM Bill Conner via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I can understand the objection to the bulk of the Z supports, but isn't it offset at least some by needing to support fewer platforms - like half - with in betweens spanning?

I think we have a misunderstanding about what "Z-legs" means...
Bill, we're referring to the Z800 light-duty riser leg assemblies that
fold up for storage and extend from 8" to 24" for light-duty &
medium-duty platforming. There is no plate-changing or spanner-decking
with Z-legs.

This is what we mean:
https://performance.stageright.com/products/portable-stages/z-800hd-stage-supports/

--