[SML] ? Users of Augment3d and Vectorworks?

Kevin Linzey KLinzey at vectorworks.net
Fri Nov 6 23:15:24 UTC 2020

If you reset your user origin to the internal Vectorworks origin does that make the Vectorworks model align with the Augment3d model?
In all likelihood the Augment3d is not paying attention to the user origin and using the internal origin.

Kevin

KEVIN LINZEY
SPOTLIGHT FEATURES MANAGER
TEL: 410.290.5114