[SML] OSHA Industrial Fall Protection

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Sun Nov 15 02:10:44 UTC 2020

Can you move the mounting points to the edges of the roof such that all
the work normally needed can be done by someone leaning a ladder against
the side of the thing and reaching everything while standing on the
ladder?   I think this would make the entire discussion moot.  Also,
making the job of the folks doing the work that much easier.

Dale