[SML] OSHA Industrial Fall Protection

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Sun Nov 15 03:28:14 UTC 2020

Hi.

You can't be fully for a safe work environment unless it actually is a safe work environment.  I don't know all the issues and nuances in your situation but, from the discussions so far, I get the impression that there is still a potential hazard; however small the risk may be, there's still a risk.  If that's the case, then you need to do something about it.  A monthly inspection and responses to high wind warnings is not an infrequent use.  It's a regular use.

Nobody ever thinks they're going to be hurt.  People tend to believe, just because it's only for a few minutes a few times a year, that nothing can happen.  Right up until something does happen.  Broadway is mourning the loss of one of their own.  You don't want that to happen in your venue.

Just my $.02.  YMMV.

Bill S.

bill at sapsis-rigging.com
http://sapsis-rigging.com