[SML] Books on Theatre

Bill Schaffell info at wjsstudios.com
Sun Nov 29 16:57:52 UTC 2020

Hello Folks,

I am thinning out my library of theatre books. All are in very good
condition.
Message me if interested in buying one or all. You also pay shipping or
pick up in Anaheim California.

*Hardcovers:*
The Bolshoi 1977  300 color pictures
Scene Design and Stage Lighting 4th ed.  1979
Scenography of Josef Svoboda  1971
Lynn Pecktal Designing and Painting for the Theatre 1975
Making a Monster 1980
Stage Makeup    1978
Scenery for the Theatre  Burris Meyer and Cole 1971
*
**Paperbacks:*
On the Art of Theatre Edward Gordon Craig 1956
Alfred Jacobsen Dukketeatre  color renderings, b&w pics text in Danish
Theatre Crafts 1977  (don't know why I saved this!)
Altes Residenztheater Munchen.  Text in English
Bollhuset och Drameten Kungliga teaterbyggen
         Drottningholm Theatre  B&W and color images. Text in Danish

--

Bill Schaffell

WJS Studios

714-808-9506