[SML] Books on Theatre

David Fox David.Fox at etcconnect.com
Mon Nov 30 14:42:11 UTC 2020

Hi Bill;
If they are still available, I would be very much interested in
Scenography of Josef Svoboda
Theatre Crafts 1977 Is this a specific issue or the whole year?

Email me at mailto:Dfox at etcconnect.com and we can work out details.

It is important to note that the opinions of the individual and those of their employer are not always aligned.

What you have read should be construed as my opinion and not the opinion of my employer. If you don't like or agree with my thoughts and musings, I am the one you should take to task and not the nice people who pay me.

Be Seeing You
David