[SML] Little Giants - models and leg levelers

joel harari joel.harari at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 5 18:44:20 UTC 2020

I can't answer your questions, but I'll tell you I have a M17 and upgraded to a M22 because the 17 couldn't get everywhere. Very happy with my 22 for home use.

Also check out Costco they have a vendor come out every so often and their website will list when they are scheduled. It's a little better deal than the normal price at Costco and you get some accessories like the leg leveler

Sent from phone
Joel Harari
714-743-3306