[SML] "Extra" weight on a winched electric....

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Tue Oct 13 20:34:13 UTC 2020

Curious question, and probably a silly question, but I saw a Youtube
(I think) video a couple of months ago, and saw their first Electric,
which is a winched counterweight, but it only had the 'dead weight' on
the arbor.... fully loaded electric (conventionals), but no additional
weight.  I asked about that in the comments, but never heard back.

So... shouldn't there be extra counterweights added, even though it's
winched? Or have I been doing it wrong all these years?

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com