[SML] S4 Lens tube "back cap" STL file available

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Tue Oct 20 00:58:25 UTC 2020

Hey, if anyone is interested in an STL file for 3D printing a "back cap"
for capping your Source Four lens tubes in storage, shoot me an email -
I'll give you an STL.  Yeah, riveting stuff.  Complicated.  If City
Theatrical made these, they'd be $49 apiece.

Takes 3 hours on my machine to print, so needless to say, I'm only making a
few of these to go on some of my specialty lens tubes that spend more time
gathering dust than in a fixture. But if YOU want to make one....  :)

(Modeled in Vectorworks, of course. Only seemed logical.)
[image: s4 tube cap.jpg]

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com