[SML] S4 Lens tube "back cap" STL file available

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Tue Oct 20 03:39:28 UTC 2020

They make pipe dust covers that are the right size.  Six inch I think,
it's been a few years since I bought them, they come in boxes of 100,
IIRC.  Plumbing supplies wholesalers have them. Use the 1.5 inch caps to
protect the threads of lighting pipes in storage and transit.
   Before we discovered the plumbing dust caps we used pour through
coffee filters to keep dust out of lens tubes.

Dale