[SML] Dance floor cleaning?

Bill Potter bpotter at sps.edu
Tue Sep 8 16:02:11 UTC 2020

Yep, all out students are required to be masked while in buildings and our dance studio has been marked off to promote proper spacing.

My school has VERY thorough plans to minimize the risk of spreading and exposure. EVERY faculty and staff member and student was tested prior to the return to school and on-campus employees were expected to isolate (with their families) in their homes for two weeks before we started back. Those of us that live off campus must perform a temp check and affirm to our state of health daily. Students that have returned to campus (we still have a handful distance learners) are currently being re-tested. (We’ve already sent one student home for having local friends pick them up and leaving campus.) I’m actually pretty impressed with the school's plan to keep us as safe as possible. Fortunately, our part of NH has a VERY low infection rate.

Stay safe y’all,

Bill in NH