[SML] Saws-all

Greg Bierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Thu Sep 17 17:37:04 UTC 2020

For those of you that have used the Cutawl.  I hear it is awesome and have seen some of the pictures of what it can do.  I assume that is is nicer than a spiral saw?  I thought of making a base plate that looks like the Cutawl with two handles and mount it on my spiral saw.  Anyone try that?  Does it make the spiral saw any better or should I hold out for a Cutawl?

Just curious.  Obviously a CNC table would be the modern way to go.  Just wish I had the space for a full sized table.

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School