[SML] Angle Grinder Discs

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Sun Sep 20 17:42:53 UTC 2020

I guess I'll get a couple of hard wheels and a stack of flap discs.

I probably saw the water pump on
https://www.homemadetools.net
angle grinders and brush type washing machine motors seem to be used for
a lot of things.

I haven't had a chance to be on there in a while, been up to neck in
other stuff.  Also had to skip some language lessons, I'm WAY behind.

--
Jerry Durand, WhatsApp, Telegram, VK, signal
www.DurandInterstellar.com & www.Durandinterstellar.ru