[SML] battery packs for practicals

Joe jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 00:46:23 UTC 2020

A local Amish group makes adapters for Dewalt cordless tool battery packs to power things like 12v lights.  They prefer the Dewalt because the connection to the battery is direct, and so they don't have to wory about the handshaking process that a battery pack with a digital interface requires.  But, I have seen adapters for other brands of battery.  I would guess that you can find brands for most batteries. But, the one you linked to, from Allied express seems to be a good price.

PM me if you want me to look up the source for the local Amish adapter maker.
-Joe