[SML] battery packs for practicals

Paul Guncheon pguncheon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 15:15:51 UTC 2020

Years ago I made adapters for my BeWalt and Ryobi 18volt tools that allowed
me to use my Makita batteries in them, simply because the Makita batteries
were better. The adapters were made from dead batteries and dead tools or
chargers, needing one of each type per adapter. The finished adapters were
sorta large but came in quite handy.

With the dreaded upcoming move, these adapters were helpful in my
determining what battery system to take with me. I'll take the Makita
system, select proprietary tools from the other systems, and the adapter
for whatever battery I need.

Laters,

Paul 1