[SML] battery packs for practicals

Bruce bruce at ledworklights.com
Tue Sep 22 00:32:11 UTC 2020

M12 batts are also available in 3Ah and 6Ah packs now.

  There is a 3d printable receptacle that allows you to insert the spade
plugs and then superglue or heat-set them in place so swapping batteries is
just like on any other tool.  Snap-out and snap-in.

Search thingiverse for 'M12'

  I used it for powering a small 12V fan.  For some reason Milwaukee tool
hasn't seen fit to make a small 12V breeze-maker part of their lineup.....

JM2C

:Bruce