[SML] Battery packs for practicals

Bruce bruce at ledworklights.com
Tue Sep 22 18:55:44 UTC 2020

Having taken apart more than one of these packs I don't know if that is
correct - at least on the modern packs.  They ALL have contained an
internal PCB that looks an awful lot like a BMS to me.  And when using the
fan I mentioned the battery pack would indeed shut off on it's own at right
around 11V showing on the meter.

 Further investigation or evidence is needed.

JM2C

:Bruce