[SML] Fixing stainless sink

Dougherty, Jim jdougher at middlebury.edu
Sun Sep 27 14:23:56 UTC 2020

Since the product in question has been found, I'll put up another possibility - there are very skilled stainless steel welders used to working on site, especially if you're anywhere near dairy country.  Any possibility of having the cracked sink welded?  It'd be a forever fix and you wouldn't have to worry about what happens when you mix a roofing sealant with dishes and pans for preparing food (not that I haven't noted that product, I think it could be useful in a lot of ways).

- Jim Dougherty
Middlebury College Theatre Dept.