[SML] JC Hansen Co vs COVID

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Tue Sep 29 17:45:03 UTC 2020

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 10:16 AM Barney Simon via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Greetings all. It has been just over 100 years since the Hansen brothers came to the United States, bringing their sailmaking skills to the American theater. In these troubled times, with no indication that theater will return anytime soon, their legacy is coming to a close. My goal is to close the business with the professionalism and dignity that the brothers and their successors have maintained into 2020.
> We have been mainly a softgoods rental house, so we have a lot of velours, mainly black but some colors. We also have scrims, cycs, a few painted drops, and reversible marley floor. If you have leads or suggestions, please email me. Thanks, stay safe.
>
> Barney Simon

So sad to hear another institution is going away!  Thank you Barney
for leading such a good company - I've very much appreciated my
hand-made purchases from you.  If I had any sort of budget today, I'd
absolutely be looking to get some of your rental goods.... hope
everything winds down uneventfully, and hope you'll find enjoyment in
your next chapter!!

 - Jon

--
Jon Ares