[SML] JC Hansen Co vs COVID

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 17:35:40 UTC 2020

Hi Barney,
I'm sorry to hear this news. Though not surprised as indeed times are rough
all ways around and it sucks. If you update your site to reflect your
plans, I'm sure we can share to others who might have need and hopefully
some cash.
Such a long history you've had. I remember you're transition from that
other company.
I hope you remain on the list as I see you use your JCH email address.

Best, Scott

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 1:15 PM Barney Simon via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Greetings all. It has been just over 100 years since the Hansen brothers
> came to the United States, bringing their sailmaking skills to the American
> theater. In these troubled times, with no indication that theater will
> return anytime soon, their legacy is coming to a close. My goal is to close
> the business with the professionalism and dignity that the brothers and
> their successors have maintained into 2020.
> We have been mainly a softgoods rental house, so we have a lot of velours,
> mainly black but some colors. We also have scrims, cycs, a few painted
> drops, and reversible marley floor. If you have leads or suggestions,
> please email me. Thanks, stay safe.
>
> Barney Simon
> President and Owner
> Joseph C Hansen Co., Inc
> 234 16th Street 8th FL
> Jersey City NJ 07310
> (o) 201-222-1677 (f) 201-222-1699
> www.JCHansen.com
> :web

Thanks,
Scott

Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer http://scpld.com/ Studio 212-533-3430  Cell 718-757-6661
http://twitter.com/stageseminars
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lightingdesigner
USA829, IES, PLASA, USITT, ETCP certified Rigger & Electrician