[SML] Jeff Salzberg

Johnson, Philip Philip.Johnson at tamucc.edu
Sat Apr 10 17:19:42 UTC 2021

Rest In Peace, Jeff.  The people who you worked with and students you reached were better because of you.   The world is a bit dimmer now.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 10, 2021, at 12:07 PM, Bill Sapsis via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

Damn.  Damn.  Damn.

So very sorry to hear this.  A really good guy.

Bill

bill at sapsis-rigging.com<mailto:bill at sapsis-rigging.com>
http://sapsis-rigging.com<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsapsis-rigging.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CPhilip.Johnson%40tamucc.edu%7C5dd8d45cc94044797ad508d8fc431e1a%7C34cbfaf167a64781a9ca514eb2550b66%7C0%7C0%7C637536712497675600%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=xTvxj%2F15y9RhUVhCptJVHcQVDKmMaFZC3HSE2ECRbbo%3D&reserved=0>
+1.267.278.4561 mobile