[SML] Jeff Salzberg

stagecraft at allaboutprops.com stagecraft at allaboutprops.com
Sat Apr 10 17:46:59 UTC 2021

Judy,

Thanks for letting us know.

I have very warm memories of his contributions to the list and his passion for students of the craft.

Blessings of good memories to his friends and family.

Best Regards,

Ted Morrow

All About Props – Hard to Find, Hard to Rent, We Make it Easy

2189 Flintstone Dr.;  Suite A

Tucker, GA 30084

770-934-0550 (o)   770-871-2320 (f)

 <http://www.allaboutprops.com/> www.allaboutprops.biz    <http://www.facebook.com/allaboutprops> www.facebook.com/allaboutprops