[SML] Jeff Salzberg

Greg Bierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Sat Apr 10 23:45:31 UTC 2021

Thank you for posting Judy.  I will miss Jeff’s posts, I always hoped for the day when he had recovered enough from his stroke to post again.  I had met up with him a couple of times when he was designing locally.  I saw the post on the FB page earlier today and was immediately saddened by the news.  Now that I have a few minutes to scroll through the list emails I see all of the posts of condolences.  The SML has been rather quiet as of late.  It is oddly comforting to know that Jeff’s passing brought about a resurgence of posts to our slightly antiquated but sentimental list serve.  I think he would smile at this.  I raise my glass tonight in his memory.  I am honored to be in the company of this ragtag group of industry enthusiasts and professionals whom I greatly admire.

Greg Bierly