[SML] Going Out of Business Sale

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Sun Apr 11 06:20:32 UTC 2021

SM Moving from here in California handled the move, we give them 5* for dealing with crazy people like us.

The ship is the NYK Daedalus if anyone wants to follow it on one of the tracking services.  If was off Mexico headed South at 19.5 knots last I looked.  I notice that not all tracking services have current data, it DOES have it's transponder on and can be tracked.

⁣---
Jerry Durand
www.DurandInterstellar.com & www.DurandInterstellar.ru​