[SML] how hot is 341 BTU/hr

Bruce Bennett bennett.bruce at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 20:21:47 UTC 2021

BTU/hr is a very useful measure when determining cooling load requirements for HVAC systems, and much less useful when looking to determine the typical surface operating temperature of equipment.

"A society grows great when old people plant. trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." - Greek proverb