[SML] Left Handed C-Wrench

David Fox David.Fox at etcconnect.com
Mon Dec 13 14:42:38 UTC 2021

[Uncloaking]

I also own a left-handed C-Wrench. Have had it since I was 15 and love it. Thought I was the only one as I have never seen another.

True Story-
I left it accidentally at the Terrace Theatre in Long Beach. I figured I would never see it again. 5 Months later I came back to the theatre and the TD marched up to me and said

"TAKE THIS DEVIL WRENCH OUT OF MY THEATRE!!!!"

They hated it so much they made people use it as punishment! But I love it and always will.

Speaking of Wrench Porn.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV2Gpxkf2D0

It is important to note that the opinions of the individual and those of their employer are not always aligned.

What you have read should be construed as my opinion and not the opinion of my employer.

If you don't like or agree with my thoughts and musings, I am the one you should take to task and not the nice people who pay me.

Be Seeing You
David Fox
He/him/his