[SML] Create a cue in blind: EOS

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Mon Dec 13 15:00:31 UTC 2021

Thanks everyone for suggestions/methods. I'll have to run through a few of
these when I have a bit of time with nothing on stage. The board op did
make a "blackout" cue live, and tried copying, but it was not always
working. Then stuff got tracked into other cues, then fixes caused more
problems, and the cascade continued.  What a mess. :)  But she did a good
job of keeping cool, and kept a couple of "safety" cues on submasters, and
even did some color changes au vista.  The on-the-fly blackouts were the
biggest challenge, particularly without a dedicated intensity-only
grandmaster on the Ion XE 20. One more thing to explore.

 - Jon

Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com