[SML] tornados

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Mon Dec 13 17:18:50 UTC 2021

Thanks Bill,

I hope that all are safe after the weather the last several days.
Fri evening we had to stop the performance of The Nutcracker as the
sirens were going off and everyone's phone was too.
We stopped for about 20 minutes as we kept an eye on the radar.
Lucky for us the storms moved north of our area but did do some damage
in the metro-area. Several homes here in MO and then the Amazon
warehouse in IL.
Sadly we have lost at last count 9 people in the area.  3 just NW of
here and then 6 over in Edwardsville, Il just across the river.

JT