[SML] tornados

mouse at fieldmousepro.com mouse at fieldmousepro.com
Wed Dec 15 02:41:13 UTC 2021

Yes! Thank you. My power was out for about 24 hours, but I have a small
inverter generator and plenty of stabilized gasoline on hand for
emergencies. I used it to power a few things like the fridge, freezer,
and the internet router (you know, the important stuff).

Once the power was restored, having a hot meal and a hot shower was
glorious. It's easy to make fun of getting a case of MREs with the
chemical bag-heaters to have on hand for emergencies, but it's
surprising how much of a morale booster it can be just to have some hot
food.

Stephen