[SML] Ceiling Fans on Battens

Thomas (Tom) Marhenke tmarhenk at hamilton.edu
Wed Feb 10 01:44:25 UTC 2021

Thanks Nigel, he wants the fans to come in, top of show, to move detritus,
already telling him this may not work.  The fans fly out until the end of
the show and come back in.  I am concerned the fans will cause the battens
to move side to side.  I am thinking the battens will need to be tied off.

Thanks for your help.

--
Tom Marhenke
Technical Director, Theatre