[SML] Ceiling Fans on Battens

Thomas (Tom) Marhenke tmarhenk at hamilton.edu
Wed Feb 10 15:07:48 UTC 2021

Jerry, he wants the fans to move fast enough to move grocery bags and
detritus on the floor.

Joe, Clearance, lots of clearance.  Did I mention the trees? (Faceplant)

Bill, I think the fans could move in opposite directions, but not sure as
we haven't gotten that far.

Phillip, I don't think seeing that battens will be a problem.

We could possibly get smaller fans, add longer blades, but that is bad for
the motors.  I also don't want to build the longer blades.

I didn't see some attachments, sorry if that was THE SOLUTION, thanks.

Tom

--
Tom Marhenke
Technical Director, Theatre