[SML] "Regulatory" agencies?

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Tue Feb 16 20:11:11 UTC 2021

Scott

Can’t speak to ATF, NFPA, FCC as they are not my area of expertise.

OSHA regulations are, mostly, not industry specific.  Their regs are more in the “Thou shall” or “Thou shall not” category.  They do NOT write anything specific for the entertainment industry.

ANSI Standards are, in and of themselves, voluntary documents.  They are not regulations.  They only become a regulation when OSHA, or some other regulatory body, adopts a specific Standard and incorporates it into one of their regulations.

Hope that helps.

Bill S

bill at sapsis-rigging.com<mailto:bill at sapsis-rigging.com>
http://sapsis-rigging.com