[SML] "Regulatory" agencies?

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Tue Feb 16 20:11:55 UTC 2021

There's also the various self-proclaimed AHJs that have popped up with
COVID rules.  Most have no legal authority to set/enforce rules but that
hasn't slowed them down.

So, if some quasi-goverment agency says you have to obey them, you
probably do to stay open.

--
Jerry Durand, WhatsApp, Telegram, VK, Signal, Gab
www.DurandInterstellar.com & www.Durandinterstellar.ru