[SML] An Apology

Joe jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 15:50:26 UTC 2021

Upon rereading the sequence of messages and my post, I see what happened.  I had replied to David Fox's link to his father's safety code for dry martinis, thinking I would continue the joke thread. However, I  must have recently also read some quote somewhere, which was an imagined instance of racism, and the ongoing deplatforming, so that was on my mind. I see now that my "white-water" rant, though intended as sarcasm, was not really following the line of humor that was started. Hence, more likely to be misinterpreted.
Sorry for clogging the maillist with this stuff.
-Joe