[SML] ETC Color Source SPOT & PAR unit repair

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Mon Jul 12 15:41:12 UTC 2021

Hi Steven,
I would be very surprised if ETC had a batch issue, and was not covering the repairs.
Reach out to them Directly, and explain what you’ve heard.  If it is really a batch issue, and they are already aware of it, they may even cover the shipping, as the products have a known defect.
-Ford
~ANY OPINIONS SHARED ARE SOLELY MY OWN, AND DO NOT REFLECT THE POLICIES OF MY EMPLOYER