[SML] Producing a Play

faker200 at netins.net faker200 at netins.net
Tue Jul 13 02:30:01 UTC 2021

I am not sure if this is a good idea but....Can you set up a series of
meeting between you Admin rep & the various groups to deal with for a
production?  One could be with a rep form a publishing company like MTI
so they could explain how they come up with the numbers used in
secureing rights to a production.  Another meeting might be with any
unions contracted with.  Then some with the different rental houses you
have used.  The list goes on.  That way they get the information you are
trying to convey from the horse's mouth.

It is a thought anyway.

Clay Ross