[SML] Speaking of bundling data cables....

Charlie Richmond charlie.rsd at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 17:18:50 UTC 2021

It would be nice if the theatre world conformed to more international
standards period....  through the USITT Sound Design Commision in the
80s/90s we investigated this and the USITT Standards group went their own
direction anyway....

C-)

On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 at 10:16, Kristi R-C via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> That should be “apply label to cable to be readable... so if you have it
> plugged into the back of a rack, you can read it.”

* Charlie Richmond - http://www.RichmondSoundDesign.com
<http://www.richmondsounddesign.com/>
* https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Richmond-4247
* LinkedIn & twitter: charlierichmond   f-book: charlie.richmond
* Over 2.8 million licensed SoundMan-Server audio channels!