[SML] What are people using nowadays....

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Mon Jun 14 16:02:05 UTC 2021

> What are folks using nowadays for building DMX-controlled LED stuff into scenery?

Pretty much the only LED stuff I have built into scenery these days is
12v or 24v LED tape... so I just use cheep DMX/PWM controllers and
off-the-shelf power supplies.  I've never had a power supply die on
me, but the PWM dimmers have always worked while installed, but
occasionally the next time I go to use them, one might not function
for some reason....  <shrug>

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com