[SML] Vanity lamp cages meeting NEC 520-72 code...

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 21:28:30 UTC 2021

Ive seen the square one but believe it was part of fixture, not an add on,
or at least the one I saw.  Found quite a few by Google "lamp guard for
light bulbs", but none especially good looking.  I have used glass shades
in place of metal.

Would like to see a code change for LED to not require this guard.