[SML] Suggestions on portable personal PA....

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 01:28:23 UTC 2021

We got JBL Eon 1 Pro for our dance teacher, a Shure GLX or similar
wireless, and the orange Shure headworn mic. They get used outside every
day, almost all day. You'll probably want to help her ring it out once and
let her know where not to stand, but it's a decent little rig. All of our
Perf. Arts classes are outside and have been meeting since January 4.
Hth,
Steven R. Hood