[SML] Suggestions on portable personal PA....

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 13:43:36 UTC 2021

Look at tour guide rigs.  May not have the audio fidelity we’re used to, but they’re robust and easy to use.

We had a request to set something up on a campus tour bus, and found a nice belt-worn speaker with a headset mic.  Simple for your choral director to transport from room to room and the controls are easy and accessible.

Steve

--
Stephen Litterst
ETCP - Certified Entertainment Electrician
slitterst at gmail.com