[SML] CPAC Stage Design

Jacob Blumberg jacobturowblumberg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 02:51:31 UTC 2021

Couple of problems with your theory:
1. CPAC was shown numerous stage options and this is the one they picked.

2. Symbolism is found where it can be connected. If this stage was at
Disney and Mickey Mouse was standing on it people would not say, “Why is
Mickey Mouse standing on a nazi symbol.” I.e don’t act like Nazis and
people won’t connect them to you.

3. Your comment seems to suggest entrapment. A quick look at Design
Foundry’s website shows clients like MSNBC, Mandela 100 years gala, The
Atlantic, Target, Google, etc. It’s not a secret they are liberal.

4. Even if there was malicious intent which again highly speculative and
only the designer truly knows.  The people that CPAC represents has
consistently screwed the entertainment industry for over a year now which
brings up a whole don’t bite the hand that feeds you type thing. You
wouldn’t punch your boss in the face and then ask for a recommendation
letter.