[SML] Dave Vick

Steven Haworth haworth7 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 17:37:45 UTC 2021

Dave, your words and wisdom here on our little list have always been
encouraging and fun. I hear you on the BS; it's been hard through a number
of relationships and groups in my world as well.  You're right to be doing
what you need, to protect your own sanity.

You're a smart, creative person with an amazing mind, delightful honesty,
and kind heart - blessings on you wherever / whatever is next for you.  And
I hope you - and really all of us - find places for that creative Magic to
thrive, somehow.