[SML] Waiting for the Flapper or someone like him…

Jeff Forbes jforbes1956 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 20:40:35 UTC 2021

Back in June I ordered a Flapper MK II dowser from Engineering Solutions for a video projector. Received an acknowledgment email, our credit card was charged, and since then it’s been radio silence. No one answers the phone or replies to our emails. It’s getting kind of frustrating and we’re now disputing the charge on the credit card. I understand its like one guy in his garage but the lack of response is just wrong. Has anyone else dealt directly with this company before?

Sent from my iPad