[SML] Waiting for the Flapper or someone like him…

Andy Leviss andy at soundguyandy.com
Mon Oct 18 21:22:54 UTC 2021

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 4:42 PM Jeff Forbes via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Back in June I ordered a Flapper MK II dowser from Engineering Solutions
> for a video projector. Received an acknowledgment email, our credit card
> was charged, and since then it’s been radio silence. No one answers the
> phone or replies to our emails. It’s getting kind of frustrating and we’re
> now disputing the charge on the credit card. I understand its like one guy
> in his garage but the lack of response is just wrong

It’s actually not just wrong, it’s illegal. Please file a report with the
FTC, as this is a clear violation of their Mail Order Rule:

https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/rules/rulemaking-regulatory-reform-proceedings/mail-internet-or-telephone-order