[SML] Batteries

FBC Tech Team sound at faithbc.net
Fri Oct 29 16:50:00 UTC 2021

We've been using the Amazon Basic rechargeable AA's and they've been doing
surprisingly well. We recently started using them after our Pastor has been
using them for 2 years with his Sennheiser EW100 beltpack with great
results (lasts all 3 services). After I tested leaving one of our
Sennheiser EW100 handhelds on for 6 hrs and it still had 2 bars, we started
using them weekly for our handhelds and they've been doing very well.

Jeff

-------------------------------------
Jeff Klein, DMC-E
Head Volunteer AV Geek
Faith Baptist Church
Glen Burnie, Maryland
(Website / Twitter)
http://www.faithbc.net / @FBC_TechTeam
http://www.reverbnation.com/musician/mixingforjesus / @mixingforjesus
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jeff-klein/32/852/6ba

"Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for God
opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble." 1 Peter 5:5

On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 12:30 PM Pietrie, Joe via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Best prices on the name brands of n bulk.
> https://www.medicbatteries.com
>

> On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 11:24 AM Pietrie, Joe <joseph.pietrie at d303.org>
> wrote:
>
>> YouTube link that I thought did a fair comparison.
>>
>> https://youtu.be/V7-ghrTqA44
>>

>> On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 11:20 AM Kenneth Zinkl via Stagecraft <
>> stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>>
>>> After not needing to order batteries for nearly 2 years I finally need
>>> to restock. Has anyone used the Amazon alkaline brand in wireless
>>> microphones? If so, have they performed as well as Procell/Energizer?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Ken