[SML] Batteries

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Fri Oct 29 21:15:03 UTC 2021

I work with a youth theatre group and a buddy does the wireless mics for
them. He bought his own gear about 4 or 5 years ago. He went with the
Amazon rechargeable batteries and has been very happy with them. I have
seen him use them on full size shows also and they worked real well.

He also got the good chargers with them so the batteries get deep cycled
if they need to be.

JT