[SML] Need CD-80 Dimmer pack repair parts

Bill Nelson billn at peak.org
Mon Sep 20 00:59:07 UTC 2021

A theatre where I do volunteer work has had the cooling fan freeze up in one of their CD-80 Dimmer Packs.Does anyone on the list have one or two used or new fans in their ancient parts bins that they are willing topart with?The fan is Howard Industries, Model 3-15-4300 115 V 50/60 Hz. I am also looking for a couple of the silicone power cubes:Solid State Relay240V 50A240D455P-8000Any help would be greatly appreciated. Bill Nelson