[SML] Need CD-80 Dimmer pack repair parts

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Mon Sep 20 01:20:34 UTC 2021

The fans (or modern equivilents) should be readily available.  I had the University buy me a dozen a few years ago.  Back in the office Tuesday if you want a manufacturer / part number.

(they’re fitting 1997 CD80 SV racks (installed 96 dimmer, full size racks).  Do you mean the little 24dim portable CD80s?)

Try SceneWorks in Ontario.  They’re a Strand repair house, and may have parts for sale.

And maybe CDM2 in Vancouver (former Strand certified repair company) will have some parts left over.  Not sure.

Andrew M. Riter
Chan Centre

604-808-2033 (working from home)